This product is located at our Plainfield store location. Click here for directions or call 616-288-5980 for more information.
Encased in genuine leather, this roll-arm recliner is cushioned with multiple layers of breathable fabric and foam for luxurious, enduring comfort and support.
- hardwood, softwood and engineered wood frame
- pinned and glued joinery
- cushions feature a bonded polyester comfort layer and are filled with high-resiliency upholstery foam
- elastic webbing in seat and back offers consistent suspension
- chip-resistant plastic feet
- easy-to-use reclining mechanism
- Metro: This leather has more modern appeal and a subtle two-tone finish. It features both top grain and split leathers.
- Vintage: This leather has a very supple feel and features a two-tone finish. It features both top grain and split leathers.
- Boulevard: This leather has a more high-end appearance with its pebble grain look and features top-grain leather.
- Top-grain leather: This leather comes from the top layer of the cowhide. It is the thickest part of the hide, which provides superior durability. Generally, top-grain hides are minimally processed to provide a softer feel and display more natural character.
- Split leather: This leather is the result of splitting the hide to separate the top layer (top grain) from the second layer (split). Split leather is usually placed on the outside arm, back panels and front seat rail of furniture.
Upholstery is leather. Spot clean with a dry cloth; avoid direct heat and sunlight. Imported.
Measures 38Wx38Dx34″H with a 19″ seat height, 22″ seat depth and 18″ seat back height. Imported.
Furniture Custom Orders cannot be returned after delivery and acceptance.
- Weight: 10 lb