DUE TO GOVERNOR WHITMER’S “SHELTER IN PLACE” ORDER, ALL OF OUR STORES WILL BE CLOSED DURING THE DURATION OF THE SHUTDOWN. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN SO SOON.
**ALL SHOP2GIVE EVENTS & APPLICATIONS HAVE BEEN INDEFINITELY SUSPENDED.**
Like so many of you, we have spent the last several days and weeks learning about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it is impacting our world. For B2 Outlet Stores, that means understanding how it affects our employees, customers and communities, and then making the necessary adjustments to our work and operations.
We have one simple objective that guides us: keeping you and our employees safe. This has been at the center of our conversations every step of the way.
For many, the spread of this virus has caused fear and anxiety. During this time, we have an opportunity to come together to take the appropriate steps to bring calmness and comfort to these unfortunate circumstances.
Our hope is that B2 Outlet Stores continues to be a safe, welcoming place for every person in the communities we are in. We are trying to be proactive in the ways we are handling this within the scope of B2 including the cleanliness of our facilities. Each week, we thoroughly clean our facilities using commercial-grade cleaning supplies. In light of COVID-19 developments, we have ramped up the cleaning process of our restrooms and our stores. Beginning March 24th, we will be following the guidelines set forth by Governor Whitmer and shutting down our stores during the duration of the mandatory “shelter in place” order.
In addition to these extra efforts at our store level, we encourage you to take some time to understand proper prevention measures to avoid spreading the virus by reading through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommendations here.
On top of this, we encourage you to use these tactics to stay healthy:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if your hands are visibly dirty.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and do all we can to protect you and our employees.
-B2 Outlet Stores